The Contest At a Glance
Who can participate?
Both professional and non-professional cartoonists above the age of 12 are welcome to participate in this contest.
The last date for submissions of cartoons/ artwork is 5th January, 2022.
The theme for this cartoon/ caricature contest is "Gandhi, an answer to global crisis"
Rules & Regulations
• Both professional and non-professional cartoonists are welcome to participate in this contest.
• The competition is open to all individuals aged over 12 * (Corrigendum)
Works must be originals.All graphic techniques are allowed.
Works may be black & white or colored.
Each entry should include a covering letter with the cartoonist’s full name,postal address, contact no. and E-Mail ID.
Please mention the artist's name and country with the artwork.
The digital works have to be sent in JPEG format with a minimum of resolution of 300 dpi (2480 x 3543 pixels).
The cartoons are to be drawn in A4 format.
(maximum size of 3 MB per cartoon) for digital cartoons
Number of entries per contestant maximum three
Cartoons sent by post need to have the name and address of the cartoonist on the back-side of each cartoon.
The original versions of the cartoons will be accepted.
The organizer (EKTA PARISHAD) cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged cartoons during the shipment.
Works should not be awarded at other festivals.
Works must not be older than one year.
The Prizes will be taxed according to Indian legislation.
The Organiser/EKTA PARISHAD shall not be responsible for failure of a winner to receive the prize for reasons that are not related to the Organiser/ EKTA PARISHAD
Deadline for submission of Cartoons / Artwork is 5th January 2022.
Cartoons must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To send by post, please send the package to:
c/o Ekta Parishad
Gandhi Bhawan Shyamla hills
GANDHI BHAVAN, BHOPAL
MADHYA PRADESH (INDIA)
• The content, thoughts and views expressed in the creatives / illustrations will be sole responsibility of the participating Artists.
Ekta Parishad will not be held responsible for any content, views expressed by the artists in the creatives / illustrations developed.
• By entering the contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
Property rights – Prize-winning works will become the property of the organizer (Ekta Parishad) or theme sponsor. Further the cartoonist provides Royalty- free and license to publish and publicly display the entries (Whether winning or not winning an award) for non-commercials purposes.
• By entering the competition, the cartoonist represents and warrants that the work is an original work of the cartoonist and does not infringe on the rights of any third parties.
• All selected works for exhibition may be used by the organizers to promote the contest .
• Awarded works remain the property of the organizer( Ekta Parishad)
• Decisions made by the jury cannot be challenged.
• No correspondence with the jury will be allowed on their decisions.